The course consists of anger management techniques, stress management strategies, emotional intelligence and communication skills. Training can take place within your organisation/school or community. Recently AMIA provided training throughout New South Wales to Mission Australia staff. Please see below for information about how Anger Management could benefit your company.
Objectives for course
- To raise the awareness of anger management training. At the end of the course participants should have an improved understanding in how to manage anger.
- To increase participants skills in stress management strategies.
- To teach the concept of emotional intelligence and how it relates to anger.
- To teach communication skills via active participation.
Interested in Anger Management Training
Due to the training being active based learning where there can only be a maxium number of 20 people AMIA provides training within your organisation, school or community and has found this very effective. If you have a group of at least 10 people please call AMIA on 1300 741 711 to discuss your needs.
*Extensive manual depending upon your individual training needs.
- Internationally Certified Anger Management Provider of Anderson Services- Anger Management. This involved completion a 40 hour certification course to then complete an evaluation test.
- Master Trainer of Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) - This is an international course that runs for 2 days to assist participants to recognise and respond to people at risk of suicide. It involves didactic, small group facilitation, group work and role plays of both trainers and participants.
- Completion of Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment South West TAFE.
- Training program designer and facilitator of a Basic Counselling Course for Teachers.
- Training program designer and facilitator of Basic Support Skills for the Agricultural Industry that lead to employment by Dairy Australia to deliver training within Victoria and interstate.
- Presenter at the Western Region of Victoria Small Secondary Colleges Cluster Conference Ballarat.
- Training program designer and facilitator of various school based presentations for student wellbeing days.
- Presenter at the ASIPRE 2005 Rural Mental Health Conference.
- Presenter at the 2007 National Rural AASW Social Worker Conference.
- Former Co-ordinator, facilitator and coaching trainer of a TAFE based Stress Management course.
- Former Professional Assault Response Trainer. This is an international course that runs over 2 days to teach people skills to minimise aggressive behaviour.
Why Anger Management Training is Proactive in your Workplace
- By teaching people skills to reduce and manage anger a company minimises stress.
- Team work will improve if employees feel safe.
- Employees will be taught emotional intelligence which will improve working relationships.
- Absenteeism should reduce.
- Long term stress leave will be minimised.
- Productivity will increase.
- The course teaches life skills. Your company will be investing in employees’ overall wellbeing.
- Both the pre and post evaluation will provide useful information for your company. It is a very detailed report that evaluates anger and stress management, communication skills and an employee’s willingness to change.
- It will save you money.
Find out the latest news why Wall Street Business' are saying Anger Management is proactive